FIF 2011 Year End Event in NY hosted by Bloomberg
FIF 2011 Year End Event: The Increasing Cost of Doing Business
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
731 Lexington Ave, New York, NY, 10022
We would like to thank Bloomberg for sponsoring our 2011 Year End Event on Wednesday, December 7. Market volatility and a heightened regulatory environment have impacted the industry’s bottom line. Join us as we unveil the results of the FIF OATS for NMS post implementation survey and address this issue including the following topics:
- How much have we spent on recent regulatory/market initiatives? Are there any lessons learned?
- In light of recent market volatility and ongoing trends, what are the cost implications of increased volume?
- How significant are the non-discretionary projects for 2012?
- What is the practicality of shared solutions to address these costs?
- How can firms look to reduce costs without losing sight of the expenses required to increase revenue?
- Welcome - Bloomberg
- FIF 2011 Quarterly Update - Manisha Kimmel, Executive Director, Financial Information Forum
- Panel Discussion moderated by Tom Jordan, FIF Advisory Committee Chair, President, Jordan & Jordan
- John Goeller, Managing Director, Global Execution Services, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Brian Hyndman, Senior Vice President Global Data Products, NASDAQ OMX
- Charlie Marchesani, President - Securities Processing Solutions, U.S., Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Meeting Conclusion / Adjournment - Leo McBlain, Chairman, Financial Information Forum
- Event Date: Wednesday, December 7, 2011
- 4:00 - 4:30 PM ET: Registration (Please allow at least 15 minutes to check-in)
- 4:30 - 6:00 PM ET: Meeting
- 6:00 - 8:00 PM ET: Networking Reception
- Location: Bloomberg, 731 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10022
- Call-in: Not available. (This event is in-person only)
- FIF Members / FIF Guest: FREE
- Non FIF Members: $200 (Note: This event is not open to members of the media or consulting firms)
|Event Date||Wednesday, Dec 7, 2011 4:30 pm|
|Cut off date||Monday, Dec 5, 2011|